INSTRUCTIONAL MEDIA DEVELOPER; LOYOLA UNIVERSITY MARYLAND
Feb 2016 - Current
- Partners with faculty on the creation instructional multimedia elements for courses across the digital pedagogical continuum.
- Responsible for developing visual design elements for interactive instructional media and monitoring the effectiveness and usability of these elements, maintaining up-to-date knowledge on new media products and implementations, and helping in the maintenance of our Faculty Technology Incubator space.
- Part of project teams in the development of larger scale instructional media tools and will collaborate with project managers to help in the outline of scope for these projects.
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of training for specific multimedia tools used by faculty. These tools include Camtasia, Panopto, InDesign and Wordpress.
DIGITAL MEDIA PRODUCER; SENSORSTAR
Mar 2013 - Feb 2016
- Primary liaison between SENSORSTAR engineers and clients, to ensure smooth workflow and satisfactory end product.
- Develop, create content, manage, and oversee websites for clients. Proficient in Wordpress, Squarespace, and Wix, and able to edit and write some custom code in HTML and CSS
- Responsible for creating promotional and demonstration video content for a technology engineering firm with clients across multiple industries. Representative projects include promoting a client's newest capabilities to creating a new corporate brand image.
- Help clients envision and develop their products from a design and interactivity standpoint, to help create the most efficient and effective product design possible.
DIRECTOR OF VIDEO; ULTIWORLD
July 2014 - Current (Side project)
- Lead videographer for Ultiworld for livestreaming games from all over the country. In charge of setting up the equipment and cables to ensure a high-level broadcast.
- Responsible for organizing production at each tournament, including talking with the tournament directors, the sponsors for the broadcast, as well as communicating with the commentators to ensure the broadcast lls everyone’s needs.
- In charge of scrubbing through all footage from all of the videographers at Ultiworld to organize, clip, and edit any highlights for later use.
VIDEO PRODUCTION INTERN; A GIRL NAMED GUY PRODUCTIONS
May 2011 - September 2011
- Assisted in production, shooting, and editing of a celebrity interview talk show. Camera operator on three-camera setup, helped run audio tests for the subjects, assisted in lighting setups, and edited content for the web.
- GOUCHER COLLEGE (Baltimore, MD); 2008 - 2012
Bachelor of Arts in Communication & Media Studies
with a Focus in Film Production & History
INTERESTS (outside of video, web and design)
- Ultimate Frisbee (playing and filming)
- Traveling with my partner and family (when I can find the time)
- The New York Knicks (watching and complaining)
- My cat (Lil' J)
- Belonging and being involved in the Baltimore community.
APPLICATIONS USED (for video)
- Premiere Pro
- Final Cut Pro
- After Effects
- Media Encoder
APPLICATIONS USED (for design)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
APPLICATIONS USED (for web)
- Atom (when tinkering with code)